1.2. A cookie is a file which is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of users or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, can be used to recognize the user.
1.3. We are required by Royal Decree Law 13/2012 amending Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, to inform and obtain the consent of the User about using cookies on this website.
- Types of cookies
- Own cookies: they are those which are sent to the user’s equipment from a computer or domain managed by the web editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: they are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the web editor, but by another entity which processes data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: they are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent Cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the equipment and can be accessed and treated for a defined period by the responsible of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: these are cookies which, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In order to do so, browsing is analyzed on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: they are those that allow the management, the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces which the web editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces which the web editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same. It is also possible that, while visiting a website or opening an email with some ads or promotional material regarding our products or services a cooking may be installed in your browser which will help us show further advertising related to the search you have done, as well as monitoring our announcements regarding, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen the most, etc.
- Cookies we use on this website:
This website only uses First-party cookies from Google Analitycs, which are associated with the domain that generates them. The First-party cookies should not identify the user as they only collect information about navigation made by users anonymously. That is, unless you assign an ID to the user (by customized variables for example), there is no way to associate navigation with the user’s personal data.
- Cookie settings:
The user can allow, block or delete cookies installed in his/her your computer by modifying the browser options installed in his/her computer.
4.1. For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
4.2. For more information about Firefox click here.
4.3. For more information on Chrome, click here.
4.4. PFor more information on Safari click here.
By accessing the User Profiles of “Vázquez y Manchón” in the various social networks you accept the use of its cookies.
- Given the characteristics of the Internet, we do not always have information about cookies that third parties place through this website. Therefore, if you find these types of cookies on this website and they are not described here, please inform us. You can also contact directly with the third party to request information about cookies they placed, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how to guarantee the privacy of the user.